The Journal “Theoretical and experimental psychology” is available on the open access terms. According to the Budapest Open Access Initiative https://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/boai-10-translations/russian , since free open access to research results increases the global exchange of knowledge, the editors of the journal provide direct open access to all materials immediately after their publication. All rights reserved. Open access provides the opportunity to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or create links to the full text of articles.
Therefore, journal articles available in the public domain under the accepted license of Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
Under this license, the following actions are possible
- to share (exchange) i.e. to copy and to distribute material on any medium and in any format;
- to adapt (create derivative materials) i.e. to modify the material and to create new materials based on it.
The following conditions are required
- "Attribution" which includes mentioning the author, the license link, and the changes, if any.
- "Non-Commercial" which presupposes the absence of commercial purposes when using the material.
- No Additional Restrictions which prohibits the creation of new legal or technological restrictions that prevent others from doing anything permitted by the license.
- If a part of the material is in the public domain or if the use of the material is possible under a copyright exception or limitation, you do not need to follow the terms of the license.
- It cannot be guaranteed that the license allows you to use all the rights to the material. For example, certain rights, such as the right to confidentiality or privacy, may limit your ability to use the material.
The authors of the journal are free of charge. There are no possibilities for publication of articles in shortened terms. All materials are available for download online in pdf format from the moment the issue is published
Published manuscripts may be used, copied, quoted for non-commercial purposes with the obligatory indication of the name of the Author and the source of quotation in accordance with the Code of Ethics (see the section on https://tepsyj.ru/en/about/editorial-ethics/)