Information for Authors
The journal "Theoretical and Experimental Psychology" (FSBSU Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education) accepts articles on current trends in various fields of psychology for publication. The journal is open to publish the results of research by specialists in the field of psychological sciences affiliated to other scientific institutions and higher educational settings.
Materials related to the groups of the following scientific directions are the priority for the journal:
5.3. Psychological sciences
5.3.1. General psychology, personality psychology, history of psychology
5.3.3. Work psychology, engineering psychology, cognitive ergonomics
5.3.4. Educational psychology, psychodiagnostics of digital educational environments
5.3.5. Social psychology, political and economic psychology
5.3.6. Clinical psychology
5.3.7. Developmental psychology
5.3.8. Correctional psychology and defectology
Manuscripts are submitted to the editors of the journal "Theoretical and Experimental Psychology" as an electronic file at email@example.com
To submit an article to the editorial office of the journal, it is necessary to complete the manuscript in accordance with the Requirements for the design of articles and as presented in the Style file:
Style File (DOWNLOAD)
Documents Required for Manuscript Submission
- The original text of the article including title, affiliation, abstract, keywords, introduction, the body text of the article, bibliography, references, full information about each of the authors.
- The source codes of illustrative materials (figures, diagrams) in Excel format are to be sent in separate files. Figures and diagrams are black and white only - black elements against a white background. They are to be submitted in jpeg or tiff formats with an extension of 300 dpi without compression.
- The title of the article, affiliation, abstract, keywords, as well as the full information about the authors are presented in 2 languages (Russian and English).
- Scan of the declaration of no conflict of interest, signed by all authors:
- Author's License Agreement (DOWNLOAD Agreement)
The above list of documents is mandatory, in the absence of the listed materials, the editors reserve the right to reject the manuscript.
The editors of the journal “Theoretical and Experimental Psychology” support the provisions of the Declaration of Ethical Principles for Scientific Publishing, adopted by the Association of Science Editors and Publishers based on the recommendations of the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE).
All the articles submitted to the editors are checked for direct borrowing in the Anti-Plagiarism system and for the presence of the received texts and links on the Internet. In case of detection of numerous borrowings, the editors act in accordance with the rules of the international Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Withdrawal (retraction) of a publication from the journal takes into account the recommendations of the Council on Ethics of Scientific Publications of the Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers "Rules for retraction of an article from publication". See Retraction of publications.
The editors reserve the right to edit the articles, in order to make them concise, clear in the presentation of the material and matching the text to the style of the journal. In terms of scientific content, the author's intention is fully preserved; all editing affecting the terminology or meaning of the text are agreed with the author.